Thursday, April 1, 2010

One-Shot: The Naughty Notebooks

AN : Here is a short smutty OS with the boys of “Kiss Me”. 

Many thank you to two special ladies dear to my heart: Penny, Mrs. Agget, for her Beta skills and OCDJen for the pre-reading and all her patience!

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight.
---

Edward

I love Christmas. The cold and dry weather, the dark blue sky and light sun, still there but never strong enough to make you feel warm. The increasing desire to drink warm chocolate and to snuggle under your favorite quilt with your loved ones. The hope of snow in the eyes of all the kids. The parents running around the shopping district, trying to get all the gifts for Santa Claus. The excitement in the air when the D-day is nearby.



This year will be my first Christmas without my parents. After I came out, my dear open-minded and well-thinking family decided that I was a shame to the Masen name, and bad publicity for the future football career of my younger brother Emmett. They would highly appreciate it if I excused myself to the rest of the world and just disappeared. Let’s just say that the weeks following this last family reunion weren’t the best moments of my life.

After the few weeks I spent with Jasper in France, healing our wounds and getting stronger to face the world, I had decided to create my own family. It was made of friends and people who actually cared about me, who wanted to know me, and that I cherished deeply. This chosen family was the one with whom I was planning to spend this Christmas.

We had decided not to exchange presents this year, but I wanted to give something special to Jasper. Bella, Jazz's sister, gave me the idea accidentally. At the primary school where she was teaching, the kids were supposed to fill 52 “vouchers” with things they were willing to do for their parents during the year. Generally, kids put “cleaning my bedroom” or “taking out the dog”. Bella had giggled at 8 year-old Mike's idea: “Having Mum hugging me in front of my friends”. The whole voucher concept was pretty sweet and completely into the Christmas spirit.

I wanted to use this idea and spice it up. That’s why I was doing my Christmas "shopping" sitting on a bench by the lake, a bit outside the craziness of the world. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the cold breeze brushing my face and stealing my thoughts away. Peace surrounded me. I felt contented and a little silly, with a wide smile on my face. I couldn’t wait for Jasper to see his present. But for that I had to fill all the pages of my small Moleskine notebook with my sweetest and naughtiest fantasies.

----

“I thought we said no presents, Love.” Jasper was looking at the small flat packet I just gave him. We had managed to escape discreetly from the Christmas party and were now standing in his old bedroom on the first floor of his parent’s house.

“It’s not for you, it’s for me.” Grinning at him, I added, “Open!”

“You want me to open your present?”

I rolled my eyes, nudging him.” Just open it, Jasper!”

Mischief was playing in his eyes while he turned the packet in his hands, weighing and shaking it to try and guess what it was. I was growing impatient at his antics but decided against saying anything and let him have his fun. He finally began to tear the wrapping paper to find two small notebooks inside it.

He opened the blue and leafed through it. Realizing it was blank, he took the green one and turned through the pages, discovering what I had written.

“These are my fantasies. You can choose among them and decide to make them come true. Some are quite simple. Others a bit more complicated to achieve. They are not all there. I can add more from time to time. The blue one is for you to fill and give to me.”

“Is it your way of saying that you’re not satisfied with our sex life?” He was teasing me. I could tell by the way his eyebrows were slightly higher than usual, and by the smirk he was unsuccessfully trying to conceal.

“Exactly! I thought you needed some pointers on how to please me effectively.” I played along, loving the spark that was shining in his eye as he answered me. “I see…I guess we’ll need to practice on them every week to make sure I am learning quickly how to fulfill your needs.”

“I agree. I would also appreciate if you wrote some of your fantasies on your notebook. I think it is important that you express your own desire. I don’t want a shy partner who blushes every time we fuck.” My flushed face totally gave away who was the nervous one in our relationship when it came to sex. As if it even needed clarification.

Jasper was openly smirking at me by now. “No, you’re right. Who would find someone embarrassed by words like fuck or rimming desirable anyway?” He walked towards me slowly and put his hands on my hips, pushing me against the wall near the open door. He closed it with a kick of his foot.

Fixing me, he whispered: “I also prefer someone who knows what he needs. A guy who loves cocks...” My face reddened even more as my desire for him awakened. His right hand found his way down my pants, into my briefs, and brushed my hardening cock before firmly closing his fingers on me.

“Who wants me to touch him...” He brought his left hand to my neck, bringing my lips a hairs breath away from his. “Who want me to suck him...” I moaned at his words, my arousal alarmingly increasing. He pressed his thigh between my legs, grinding his hard cock against my hip. He started moving against my balls, while his hand went up and down my shaft. His movements were intently slow, driving me crazy.

“Not some teenage boy who would come in his jeans.” He flicked his tongue on my lips and I lost it. “Jasper…” I breathed, trembling with need, wanting more. My hands gripped his hips in a vain attempt to ground myself. My sighs became pleas as he quickened the pace.

“Come for me, Love.” And I did. I closed my eyes, biting my bottom lip to prevent my moans from being heard as I came hard in my pants.

Resting my head against the wall while trying to catch my breath, I heard Jasper's chuckles. “Having a partner who acts like a teenager has its perks.” He had taken out his hand from my jeans, and brought it to his mouth, tasting me. The sight of his tongue licking my cum from his fingers was turning me on again. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it away from his lips. I kissed him hard. He would see what his teen-like boyfriend would do to him. Pushing us from the wall, I deepened the kiss, devouring him.

Startled by my reactions, he was easy to flip and press against the door of his bedroom. I freed his wrist, brushing my hand against his palm, catching the remains of my cum in mine. I started rubbing against him, pushing my once again hard cock against his. I could read his arousal in every part of his body. Leaving his lips, I kissed my way down his neck while my right hand unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers. Pushing them down on his thighs, I looked directly in his eyes while getting down slowly on my knees in front of him. I admired his beautiful face. He was so expressive, so easily swept up in sensation. It didn’t seem to bother him that everything he felt was broadcasted in his eyes. He was never embarrassed by how turned on he could get. And I loved being the one who brought him to the edge.

I stopped watching him to concentrate on his cock, gently rubbing it with my left hand, wetting it with what was left of my cum. He groaned loudly, completely forgetting that our friends and his parents were downstairs.

“Hush, Jazz! You wouldn’t want your parents to catch us like this. Two horny teenagers unable to stop themselves.” Using one hand, I caressed and rolled his balls. “Me on my knees, jerking you off…” I swirled my tongue on the head of his cock and then moistened his whole shaft with a few licks. Circling my fingers at the base of his cock, I clamped tightly and moved slightly up and down. “…Licking you, tasting you.” I flicked my tongue along the tip, giving his slit some loving care. He gasped for air, clapping his hand on this mouth and then biting his finger, concentrating hard on not making any noise. I sucked on the head of his cock, and then bobbed my head up and down with my lips over his head. The feel of him hot and throbbing in my mouth was pure ecstasy.

Jasper started pushing further into my throat, urging me to open my mouth wider. I forced him back against the door, pressing against his thighs and hips. A loud thump echoed in the room, followed by Jasper's whimpers. His free hand grabbed my hair, leaning on me. I let go of his head and kissed him down to his balls. I licked and sucked on them, using one hand to keep Jasper still and the other to caress his shaft. I went down a little further, licking the skin leading to his hole and was rewarded with a few hushed groans.

“Jasper, Honey? Is everything all right?” Jasper’s Mum was knocking at the door. 

We froze, both startled by the sudden interruption. Staring up at Jazz, a wicked smile on my face, I moistened one of my fingers and went back to sucking the head of his cock. I had my revenge.

“Edward! Don’t!” Before Jasper had time to try to push me away, his Mum called for us again. 

“Edward, Jasper, are you alright?”

“Yeah, Mum.” I let my well-lubricated finger wander down to his hole. I applied some pressure on it at the same time I was bobbing on his shaft. Jasper whined unmanly and I chuckled around his cock.

“Boys?” When she tried to open the door, Jasper shoved back panicking.

“NO!” He did his best to regain some composure before adding with a calmer voice, “Just give us a minute. I am showing something to Edward.” I choked on his cock, unable to repress my laughs. I looked up at him, discovering a totally desperate, vaguely angry, and absolutely turned on Jasper.

“Ok, Honey.” We heard her step away from the door, probably ready to go back downstairs. “When you’re done tormenting Edward, you might want to join us for dessert. We are starting without you though.” Relief washed over Jasper’s face at her words. Mine was filled with amusement. Of course, she though that her son was responsible for our current activities. The perk to be seen as the shy one in our relationship, I mused to myself.

“And Boys! Please, freshen yourselves up before coming down!”

Jasper became bright red and whimpered from embarrassment. His cock hadn’t softened at all during this interruption. He was even harder and I could tell from his breathing that he was getting close to cumming.

Focusing all of my attention on him, I used every trick I knew to please him. I began to take him deeper into my mouth. My hands moved to the dimples just above his ass, pulling him forward, and I moaned at his taste and smell. I could hear the rhythm of his soft groans speed up and I decided to stimulate him more by entering his hole and massaging his prostate. He shivered, clenching around me and shot into my mouth. He pumped against the back of my throat as I swallowed as fast as I could.

Releasing his softening cock from my mouth, I gave him one last lick before pulling up his jeans. Standing, I crushed my lips to his, forcing my tongue into his mouth. He moaned loudly at me, as he tasted himself on my tongue. Parting from the kiss, I rested my forehead against his, smirking. “By the way, getting caught during a blowjob was fantasy number ten.”

--"It came upon a midnight clear" - Sixpence None The Richer --"Buttons" - The Pussycat Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment